Multinationals and Plant Survivals in Swedish Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Roger Bandick, "undated". "Multinationals and plant survival in Swedish manufacturing," Discussion Papers 07/31, University of Nottingham, GEP.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789814749237_0016 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2016.
"Multinational Companies, Technology Spillovers and Plant Survival,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES AND HOST COUNTRY DEVELOPMENT, chapter 16, pages 289-303
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Holger G–rg & Eric Strobl, 2003. "Multinational Companies, Technology Spillovers and Plant Survival," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(4), pages 581-595, December.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2003. "Multinational Companies, Technology Spillovers, and Plant Survival," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 366, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hansson, Pär & Lundin, Nan Nan, 2003. "Exports as an Indicator on or Promoter of Successful Swedish Manufacturing Firms in the 1990s," Working Paper Series 189, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Mark E. Doms & J . Bradford Jensen, 1998. "Comparing Wages, Skills, and Productivity between Domestically and Foreign-Owned Manufacturing Establishments in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 235-258 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2007.
"Firm Structure, Multinationals, and Manufacturing Plant Deaths,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 193-204, May.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Andrew Bernard, 2005. "Firm Structure, Multinationals, and Manufacturing Plant Deaths," Working Papers 05-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2006. "Firm Structure, Multinationals, and Manufacturing Plant Deaths," Working Paper Series WP06-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Alvarez, Roberto & Görg, Holger, 2009.
"Multinationals and plant exit: Evidence from Chile,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 45-51, January.
- Alvarez, Roberto & Görg, Holger, 2005. "Multinationals and Plant Exit: Evidence from Chile," IZA Discussion Papers 1611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Mata & Pedro Portugal, 2001. "The Survival of New Domestic and Foreign Owned Firms," Working Papers w200101, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Stephen S. Golub, 2003.
"Measures of Restrictions on Inward Foreign Direct Investment for OECD Countries,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2003(1), pages 85-116.
- Stephen S. Golub, 2003. "Measures Of Restrictions on Inward Foreign Direct Investment for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 357, OECD Publishing.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
- Lipsey, Robert E. & Sjoholm, Fredrik, 2004. "Foreign direct investment, education and wages in Indonesian manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 415-422, February.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Fredrik Sjoholm, 2003. "Foreign Owners and Plant Survival," NBER Working Papers 10039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bandick, Roger, 2004.
"Do Workers Benefit from Foreign Ownership? Evidence from Swedish manufacturing,"
Working Paper Series
201, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Bandick, Roger, 2004. "Do Workers Benefit from Foreign Ownership? Evidence from Swedish Manufacturing," Working Papers 2004:15, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Silviano Pérez & Amparo Llopis & Juan Llopis, 2004. "The Determinants of Survival of Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 25(3), pages 251-273, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger Bandick & Patrik Karpaty, "undated".
"Foreign Acquisition and Employment Effects in Swedish Manufacturing,"
07/35, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bandick, Roger & Karpaty, Patrick, 2007. "Foregin Acquisition and Employment Effects in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Papers 2007:10, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Katariina Nilsson Hakkala & Fredrik Heyman & Fredrik Sjöholm, 2010. "Multinationals, skills, and wage elasticities," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(2), pages 263-280, June.
- Kneller, Richard & McGowan, Danny & Inui, Tomohiko & Matsuura, Toshiyuki, 2012.
"Globalisation, multinationals and productivity in Japan’s lost decade,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 110-128.
- Tomohiko Inui & Richard Kneller & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Danny McGowan, "undated". "Globalisation, Multinationals and Productivity in Japan’s Lost Decade," Discussion Papers 10/04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
More about this item
KeywordsSurvival analysis; multinational enterprises; foregin ownership;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oruesi:2007_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieoruse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.