A hybrid method based on linear programming and tabu search for routing of logging trucks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Gert & Flisberg, Patrik & Lidén, Bertil & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2007. "RuttOpt – A decision support system for routing of logging trucks," Discussion Papers 2007/16, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Krystel K. Castillo-Villar, 2014. "Metaheuristic Algorithms Applied to Bioenergy Supply Chain Problems: Theory, Review, Challenges, and Future," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-33, November.
More about this item
KeywordsForestry; Routing; Tabu search; Linear Programming; OR in Practice;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2007_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .