Report NEP-CMP-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flisberg, Patrik & Lidén, Bertil & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2007. "A hybrid method based on linear programming and tabu search for routing of logging trucks," Discussion Papers 2007/14, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2007. "An Agent-Based Computational Laboratory for Wholesale Power Market Design," Staff General Research Papers 12776, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ozun, Alper & Cifter, Atilla, 2007. "Nonlinear Combination of Financial Forecast with Genetic Algorithm," MPRA Paper 2488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mea:ivswpa:601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2006. "Textiles Protection and Poverty in South Africa/La protection du secteur des textiles et la pauvreté en Afrique du Sud: une analyse en équilibre général calculable dynamique micro-simulé," Working Papers MPIA 2007-01, PEP-MPIA.
- Peter B. Dixon, 2006. "Evidence-based Trade Policy Decision Making in Australia and the Development of Computable General Equilibrium Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-163, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Sun, Junjie & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2007. "Open-Source Software for Power Industry Research, Teaching, and Training: A DC Optimal Power Flow Illustration," Staff General Research Papers 12775, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200721 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yan, Robert & Nuttall, John & Ling, Charles, 2006. "Application of machine learning to short-term equity return prediction," MPRA Paper 2536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multiscale Systematic Risk: An Application on ISE-30," MPRA Paper 2484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200720 is not listed on IDEAS anymore