Effect of response times on survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: using geographic information systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sund, Björn, 2010. "The value of a statistical life for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest victims," Working Papers 2010:4, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Johannesson, Magnus & Jonsson, Bengt, 1991. "Economic evaluation in health care: Is there a role for cost-benefit analysis?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-23, February.
More about this item
Keywordsout-of-hospital cardiac arrest; defibrillation; response time; survival rate; geographic information systems; fire services;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-05-08 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2012-05-08 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:kaunek:0004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mikael Svensson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eikause.html .