Recognizing Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Value Based Management
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lars Oxelheim & Clas Wihlborg, 2003. "Recognizing Macroeconomic Fluctuations In Value Based Management," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 15(4), pages 104-110.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Oxelheim & Clas Wihlborg, 1995. "Measuring macroeconomic exposure: The case of Volvo Cars," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 1(3), pages 241-263.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2008.
"What lies beneath: Foreign exchange rate exposure, hedging and cash flows,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1508-1521, August.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2007. "What Lies Beneath: Foreign Exchange Rate Exposure, Hedging and Cash Flows," MPRA Paper 6661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas & Zhang, Jianhoa, 2008.
"Executive Compensation and Macroeconomic Fluctuations,"
Working Paper Series
746, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas & Zhang, Jianhua, 2008. "Executive Compensation and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," Working Papers in Economics 301, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Andrén, Niclas & Oxelheim, Lars, 2002.
"Exchange-Rate and Interest-Rate Driven Competitive Advantages in the EMU,"
Working Paper Series
576, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andrén, Niclas & Oxelheim, Lars, 2002. "Exchange-Rate and Interest-Rate Driven Competitive Advantages in the EMU," Working Paper Series 2001/8, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:934-948 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsValue Based Management (VBM); Shareholder Value Analysis (SVA); Economic Value Added (EVA); Performance Measurement; Macroeconomic Fluctuations; Bonus System;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .