Measuring macroeconomic exposure: The case of Volvo Cars
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:48-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2008.
"What lies beneath: Foreign exchange rate exposure, hedging and cash flows,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1508-1521, August.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2007. "What Lies Beneath: Foreign Exchange Rate Exposure, Hedging and Cash Flows," MPRA Paper 6661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Oxelheim & Clas Wihlborg, 2003.
"Recognizing Macroeconomic Fluctuations In Value Based Management,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 15(4), pages 104-110.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas, 2002. "Recognizing Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Value Based Management," Working Paper Series 574, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chou, De-Wai & Lin, Lin & Hung, Pi-Hsia & Lin, Chun Heng, 2017. "A revisit to economic exposure of U.S. multinational corporations," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 273-287.
- Kulcsar Edina & Tarnoczi Tibor, 2012. "The Comparative Analysis Of Romanian And Hungarian Stock Market Indices And Exchange Rates," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 720-727, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:4:p:934-948 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bartram, Sohnke M., 2007.
"Corporate cash flow and stock price exposures to foreign exchange rate risk,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 981-994, December.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2007. "Corporate Cash Flow and Stock Price Exposures to Foreign Exchange Rate Risk," MPRA Paper 6662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmelo Giaccotto & Alain Krapl, 2014. "Good News and Bad News about Firm-Level Stock Returns of Internationally Exposed Firms," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 523-550, December.
- Hung, Juann H., 1997. "The exchange rate's impact on overseas profits of U.S. multinationals," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 439-458.
- Krapl, Alain & O'Brien, Thomas J., 2015. "Direct versus indirect regression estimates of foreign exchange cash flow exposure," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 103-112.
- Rolseth, Lars, 1998. "Adjusting Stock Market Values to Exchange Rate Exposure: The Case of ASTRA, SCA and STORA," Working Papers in Economics 6, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:1:y:1995:i:3:p:241-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.