Reconsidering the Choice between Takeover and Greenfield Operations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John M Stopford, 1976. "Changing Perspectives on Investment by British Manufacturing Multinationals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 7(2), pages 15-28, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fölster, Stefan & Trofimov, Georgi, 1994. "The Choice of Entry by Greenfield or Takeover," Working Paper Series 417, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andersson, Thomas & Fredriksson, Torbjörn, 1993. "International Organization of Production and Variation in Exports from Affiliates," Working Paper Series 377, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fölster, Stefan & Nyberg, Sten, 1993. "Entry and the Choice between Greenfield or Takeover: The Neglected Technological Determinants," Working Paper Series 398, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Larimo, Jorma, 2003. "Form of investment by Nordic firms in world markets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 791-803, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTakeover; Greenfield; Multinational firms;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .