Accounting for Macroeconomic Influences on the Firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ibrahimi, Fatemeh & Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas, 1989. "International Stock Markets and Fluctuations in Exchange Rates and Other Macroeconomic Variables," Working Paper Series 244, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Christine R Hekman, 1985. "A Financial Model of Foreign Exchange Exposure," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(2), pages 83-99, June.
- Adler, Michael & Dumas, Bernard, 1983. " International Portfolio Choice and Corporation Finance: A Synthesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 925-984, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oxelheim, Lars, 2002. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Variables on Corporate Performance - What Shareholders Ought to Know?," Working Paper Series 571, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 22 Aug 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic fluctuations; Firms; Corporate accounting;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .