Accounting for Macroeconomic Influences on the Firm
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ibrahimi, Fatemeh & Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas, 1989. "International Stock Markets and Fluctuations in Exchange Rates and Other Macroeconomic Variables," Working Paper Series 244, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Christine R Hekman, 1985. "A Financial Model of Foreign Exchange Exposure," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(2), pages 83-99, June.
- Adler, Michael & Dumas, Bernard, 1983. " International Portfolio Choice and Corporation Finance: A Synthesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 925-984, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oxelheim, Lars, 2002. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Variables on Corporate Performance - What Shareholders Ought to Know?," Working Paper Series 571, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 22 Aug 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic fluctuations; Firms; Corporate accounting;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.