Monetary Union and Precautionary Labour-Market Reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Calmfors, L., 1998. "Monetary Union and Precautionary Labour-Market Reform," Papers 659, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jordahl, H. & Laseen, S., 1999. "Central Bank Conservatism and Labor Market Reform," Papers 1999:23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Alexis Penot, 2002. "Appréciations et conséquences possibles de l'hétérogénéité structurelle de la zone euro," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 65(1), pages 153-175.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1999.
"From Bismarck to Maastricht: The March to European Union and the Labor Compact,"
803, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger, 2000. "From Bismarck to Maastricht: The March to European Union and the Labor Compact," NBER Working Papers 7456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1999. "Inflation and Welfare: Comment on Robert Lucas," NBER Working Papers 6979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Alan B., 2000. "From Bismarck to Maastricht: The March to European Union and the Labor Compact1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 117-134, March.
- Emilian Dobrescu, "undated".
"Integration of Macroeconomic Behavioural Relationships and the Input-output Block (Romanian Modelling Experience),"
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2006. "Integration of macroeconomic behavioural relationships and the input-output block: Romanian modelling experience," MPRA Paper 35748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Krueger, 1999. "From Bismarck to Maastricht: The March to European Union and the Labor Compact," Working Papers 803, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Görgens Egon, 2002. "Europäische Geldpolitik: Gefährdungspotentiale - Handlungsmöglichkeiten - Glaubwürdigkeit," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 53(1), pages 31-58, January.
- Lars Calmfors, 2001. "Wages and Wage-Bargaining Institutions in the EMU â€“ A Survey of the Issues," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 325-351, December.
- Calmfors, Lars, 2001. "Wages and wage-bargaining institutions in the EMU – a survey of the issues," Seminar Papers 690, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Union; Asymmetric Shocks; Stabilisation policy; Labour-Market Reform; Equilibrium Unemployment;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E69 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Other
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- J29 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Other
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iiessp:0659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hanna Christiansson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiesuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .