Modeling the Effects of Economic Behavior in Determining the Organization of Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Howard R. Bowen, 1943. "The Interpretation of Voting in the Allocation of Economic Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 27-48.
More about this item
Keywordsthree social spheres; communities; social goods; relational models; community-sharing; authority-ranking; equality-matching; market-pricing; metaeconomic efficiency;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- N00 - Economic History - - General - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2006-02-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2006-02-19 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .