Towards a Competence Management Framework - Cost Management in Competitive Dynamics
How to design and make cost and management control systems work in today's empowered, learning organizations has become the subject of much debate. This essay sketches a Competence Management framework that can be used to inform case study work (as well as standard statistical studies) aimed at addressing the question of how to design and use cost management system in a learning organization.
|Date of creation:||31 Aug 1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Dept of Business Adminstration, School of Business, Economics and Law, University of Gothenburg, Box 610, SE 405 30 Göteborg, Sweden|
Web page: http://www.handels.gu.se/fek/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:bla:joares:v:14:y:1976:i:2:p:189-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Birnberg, Jacob G. & Snodgrass, Coral, 1988. "Culture and control: A field study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 447-464, August.
- Hopwood, Anthony G., 1987. "The archeology of accounting systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-234, April.
- Hedberg, Bo & Jonsson, Sten, 1978. "Designing semi-confusing information systems for organizations in changing environments," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 47-64, February.
- Robert Tannenbaum & Fred Massarik, 1957. "Leadership: A Frame of Reference," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:gunwba:1998_365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Persson)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.