Solving the Capacitated Arc Routing Problem with Time Windows using Column Generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George B. Dantzig & Philip Wolfe, 1960. "Decomposition Principle for Linear Programs," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 101-111, February.
- Lloyd Clarke & Ellis Johnson & George Nemhauser & Zhongxi Zhu, 1997. "The aircraft rotation problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 69(0), pages 33-46, January.
- Cynthia Barnhart & Ellis L. Johnson & George L. Nemhauser & Martin W. P. Savelsbergh & Pamela H. Vance, 1998. "Branch-and-Price: Column Generation for Solving Huge Integer Programs," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 316-329, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nossack, Jenny & Golden, Bruce & Pesch, Erwin & Zhang, Rui, 2017. "The windy rural postman problem with a time-dependent zigzag option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 1131-1142.
More about this item
KeywordsCARP-TW; column generation; heuristics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-05-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ORE-2009-05-09 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarbls:2008-009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifhhadk.html .