Report NEP-CMP-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johnson, Ellis L. & Wøhlk, Sanne, 2009. "Solving the Capacitated Arc Routing Problem with Time Windows using Column Generation," CORAL Working Papers L-2008-09, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Jorge Onrubia & M. Carmen Rodado & Luis Ayala, 2009. "How do services of owner-occupied housing affect income inequality and redistribution?," Working Papers 112, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Pretolani, Daniele & Nielsen, Lars Relund & Andersen, Kim Allan & Ehrgott, Matthias, 2008. "Time-adaptive versus history-adaptive strategies for multicriterion routing in stochastic time-dependent networks," CORAL Working Papers L-2008-05, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Denis Belomestny & Anastasia Kolodko & John Schoenmakers, 2009. "Regression methods for stochastic control problems and their convergence analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:isu:genres:13063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore