Supermarket Buying Power, Global Commodity Chains and Smallholder Farmers in the Developing World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Iesa/Lacso Iesa/Lacso, 1999. "La violencia en Venezuela: Dimensionamiento y políticas de control," Research Department Publications 3072, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mesa-Lago, Carmelo, 1983. "Social security and extreme poverty in Latin America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 83-110.
- DiJohn, Jonathan, 2004. "The political economy of economic liberalisation in Venezuela," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28218, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordshuman development; aid; trade; security;
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2005-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .