Welfare systems, governance and social innovation: case study country profiles of Austria, Belgium and Italy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordssocial innovation; welfare regime; governance; housing; labour market activation; education; ethnic minorities;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-INO-2015-08-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-PBE-2015-08-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2015-08-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:improv:1517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Goedemé). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .