Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Direct Investment and Establishment Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maggie Chen & Laura Alfaro, 2010. "Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Direct Investment and Establishment Performance," Working Papers 2010-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Herman Kamil & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2016.
"What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 98(4), pages 756-769, October.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Herman Kamil & Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, 2010. "What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks?," NBER Working Papers 16528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Kamil, Herman & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina, 2011. "What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vintila Denisia Mariana, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investments During Financial Crises," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 41-45, December.
- repec:ipf:psejou:v:41:y:2017:i:4:p:421-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miao Han, 2012. "The People's Bank of China during the global financial crisis: policy responses and beyond," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 361-390, August.
- Jie Cai & Lian An, 2014. "Is Protectionism Rational Under the Financial Crisis? Analysis from the Perspective of International Political Relations," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 278-299, March.
- Marta Anna GÖTZ, 2015. "Pursuing FDI policy in the EU – Member States and their policy space," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 290-308, June.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- DORNEAN Adina & OANEA Dumitru-Cristian, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment And Post Crisis Economic Growth. Evidence From European Union," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(6), pages 46-60.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal financial crisis; establishment response; foreign direct investment; production linkage; financial linkage; network;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-06-18 (Banking)
- NEP-FDG-2010-06-18 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-IFN-2010-06-18 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:10-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soebagio Notosoehardjo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .