Report NEP-BAN-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Molyneux, Phil, 2010. "Efficiency and risk in european banking," Working Paper Series 1211, European Central Bank.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi Baltagi & Panicos Demetriades & David Fielding, 2010. "The African Credit Trap," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2010.
- Eva Schliephake & Roland Kirstein, 2010. "Strategic Effects of Regulatory Capital Requirements in Imperfect Banking Competition," FEMM Working Papers 100012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2010.
"Privatización, competencia por depósitos y desempeño bancarios
[Privatization, competition for deposits and performance in banking]," MPRA Paper 23179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle, 2010. "ATM Direct Charging Reform: the Effect of Independent Deployers on Welfare," MPRA Paper 23176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Fernandez-Arias, 2010. "Multilateral Safety Nets for Financial Crises," Research Department Publications 4668, .
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00489576_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2010. "Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Direct Investment and Establishment Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-110, Harvard Business School.
- Mathias Schmit & Lin-Sya Chao, 2010. "Managing Growth Risk: Lessons from the Current Crisis," Working Papers CEB 10-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patrick Bolton & Christopher Harris, 2005. "The Dynamics of Optimal Risk Sharing," Economics Working Papers 0092, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science, revised May 2010.
- Schellenberg, Grant & Ostrovsky, Yuri, 2010. "Faits saillants de l'Enquete canadienne sur les capacites financieres de 2009 dans le domaine de la retraite," Apercus sur l'economie canadienne 2010026f, Statistics Canada, Analyse economique.
- James Chapman & Yinan Zhang, 2010. "Estimating the Structure of the Payment Network in the LVTS: An Application of Estimating Communities in Network Data," Staff Working Papers 10-13, Bank of Canada.