The Bloody Millennium: Internal Conflict in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Singhal, Saurabh & Nilakantan, Rahul, 2016. "The economic effects of a counterinsurgency policy in India: A synthetic control analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-17.
- Sofia Amaral & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Rudra Sensarma, 2015.
"Public work programmes and gender-based violence- the case of NREGA in India,"
176, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Sofia Amaral & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Rudra Sensarma, 2015. "Public Work Programs and Gender-based Violence: The Case of NREGA in India," Discussion Papers 15-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sofia Amaral & Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Rudra Sensarma, 2014. "Determinants Of Crime Across Conflict And Non-Conflict States In India," Working papers 146, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Iyer, Lakshmi & Santos, Indhira, 2012. "Creating jobs in South Asia's conflict zones," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6104, The World Bank.
- Kislaya Prasad, 2012. "Economic Liberalization and Violent Crime," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(4), pages 925-948.
- Gomes, Joseph Flavian, 2015.
"The Political Economy of the Maoist Conflict in India: An Empirical Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 96-123.
- Gomes, Joseph Flavian, 2012. "The political economy of the Maoist conflict in India : an empirical analysis," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1218, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:09-086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soebagio Notosoehardjo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .