Importance of Animation Actions in the Operation of Hungarian Local Action Groups
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pollermann, Kim & Raue, Petra & Schnaut, Gitta, 2016. "Implementation and impacts of the LEADER-approach – reflections on the intervention logic of a participatory approach for rural development," EconStor Conference Papers 148578, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Katona-Kovacs, Judit & BÃ³ta-HorvÃ¡th, NoÃ©mi, 2012. "Rural Team-Entrepreneurs: An Answer to Innovative, Multi-Disciplinary Human Capital Education," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(A).
- Katona-Kovacs, Judit & KalmÃ¡r-HollÃ³si, Erika & BÃ³ta-HorvÃ¡th, NoÃ©mi, 9. "Possible Role of Universities in Shortening the Timescale of Change of Social Embeddedness through Participatory Actions," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network, vol. 9.
- Pollermann, Kim & Raue, Petra & Schnaut, Gitta, 2013. "Contributions for the quality of life through a participative approach for rural development – Experiences from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (Eastern Germany)," EconStor Conference Papers 88597, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Szabo, G. Gabor & Baranyai, Zsolt & Barta, Istvan, 2014. "Sustainability of Emerging Agricultural Co-operatives in the New Member States of the EU: Hungarian Experience," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 170295, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kim Pollermann & Petra Raue & Gitta Schnaut, 2014. "Multi-level Governance in Rural Development: Analysing Experiences from LEADER for a Community-Led Local Development (CLLD)," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1071, European Regional Science Association.
- Pollermann, Kim & Raue, Petra & Schnaut, Gitta, 2013. "Rural Development experiences in Germany: opportunities and obstacles in fostering smart places through LEADER," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(2), June.
- Katona-Kovacs, Judit, 2014. "Where to put the focus in rural development? Changing the focus from funding to learning," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(1), April.
- Pollermann, Kim & Raue, Petra & Schnaut, Gitta, 2014. "Multi-level Governance in rural development: Analysing experiences from LEADER for a Community-Led Local Development (CLLD)," EconStor Conference Papers 104063, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLEADER; Hungary; rural development; social learning; animation actions; policy analysis;
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:1138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .