Sustainability of Emerging Agricultural Co-operatives in the New Member States of the EU: Hungarian Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Joseph Stiglitz, 2009. "Moving Beyond Market Fundamentalism To A More Balanced Economy," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(3), pages 345-360, September.
- Takács, István & Baranyai, Zsolt, 2013. "A géphasználati együttműködések, avagy a „virtuális üzemek” elmélete és gyakorlata a magyar mezőgazdaságban," GAZDÁLKODÁS: Scientific Journal on Agricultural Economics, Karoly Robert University College, vol. 57(3), pages 1-12.
- Judit Katona-Kovacs & Chris High & Gusztav Nemes, 2011. "Importance of Animation Actions in the Operation of Hungarian Local Action Groups," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1138, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Gábor G. Szabó & Lajos Zoltán Bakucs & Imre Fertő, 2008. "Mórakert CO-OP: A successful case of linking small farmers to markets of horticultural products in Hungary," Society and Economy, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 30(1), pages 111-127, June.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre & Szabo, Gabor G., 2007. "The Impact Of Trust On Cooperative Membership Performance And Satisfaction In The Hungarian Horticulture," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7820, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Szabo, Gabor G., 2010. "The importance and role of trust in agricultural marketing co-operatives," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 112, pages 1-20, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Anne Musson & Damien Rousselière, 2020.
"Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: a Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(25), pages 2657-2678, May.
- Musson, Anne & Rousselière, Damien, 2018. "Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives," Working Papers 279350, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Anne Musson & Damien Rousselière, 2018. "Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives," Working Papers hal-01911612, HAL.
- Anne, Musson & Damien, Rousselière, 2018. "Exploring the effect of crisis on cooperatives: A Bayesian performance analysis of French craftsmen cooperatives," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 18-07, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2013. "The Silver Lining Of Cooperation," AICCON Working Papers 125-2013, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Aldona Jarašūnienė & Gintaras Sinkevičius & Kristina Čižiūnienė & Audrius Čereška, 2020. "Adaptation of the Management Model of Internationalization Processes in the Development of Railway Transport Activities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-1, August.
- Stefan Schleicher, 2015. "Deepening the Scope of the "Economic Model": Functionalities, Structures, Mechanisms, and Institutions. WWWforEurope Policy Paper No. 24," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 58263.
- Pollermann, Kim & Raue, Petra & Schnaut, Gitta, 2013. "Contributions for the quality of life through a participative approach for rural development – Experiences from Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (Eastern Germany)," EconStor Conference Papers 88597, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Umberto Di Maggio & Giuseppe Notarstefano & Giuseppe Terzo, 2020. "The spatial determinants of employment growth in the cooperative sector: an analysis of Italian provinces," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 74(3-4), pages 123-134, July-Dece.
- Alessandro FEDELE & Sara DE PEDRI, 2016.
"In Medio Stat Virtus: Does A Mixed Economy Increase Welfare?,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 345-363, December.
- Alessandro Fedele & Sara Depedri, 2015. "In Medio Stat Virtus: Does a Mixed Economy increase Welfare?," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS25, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Federica VIGANO & Andrea SALUSTRI, 2015.
"Matching profit and Non-profit Needs: How NPOs and Cooperative Contribute to Growth in Time of Crisis. A Quantitative Approach,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 157-178, March.
- Gloria ESTAPE-DUBREUIL & Consol TORREGUITART-MIRADA, 2015. "Governance Mechanisms, Social Performance Disclosure and Performance in Microfinance: Does Legal Status Matter?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 137-155, March.
- Jurgen WILLEMS & Stijn VAN PUYVELDE & Marc JEGERS & Tim VANTILBORGH & Jemima BIDEE & Roland PEPERMANS, 2015. "Exploring Board Interlocking Behaviour between Nonprofit Organizations," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 73-88, March.
- Ronelle BURGER & Indraneel DASGUPTA & Trudy OWENS, 2015. "Why Pay NGOs to Involve the Community?," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 7-31, March.
- Cecilia NAVARRA & Elena VALLINO, 2015. "Who Had the Idea to Build Up a Village Organization? Some Evidence from Senegal and Burkina Faso," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 33-72, March.
- Leonardo BECCHETTI & Fabio PISANI, 2015. "The Determinants of Outreach Performance of Social Business: an Inquiry on Italian Social Cooperatives," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(1), pages 105-136, March.
- Juan Julià & Rafael Chaves, 2012. "Introduction: social economy, a third sector in a plural people-oriented economy," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Carlo Borzaga & Chiara Carini & Ericka Costa & Maurizio Carpita & Michele Andreaus, 2012. "Cooperation in Italy in 2008," Euricse Working Papers 1226, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Pollermann, Kim & Raue, Petra & Schnaut, Gitta, 2016. "Implementation and impacts of the LEADER-approach – reflections on the intervention logic of a participatory approach for rural development," EconStor Conference Papers 148578, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2010. "Sustainable Heterogeneity: Inequality, Growth, and Social Welfare in a Heterogeneous Population," MPRA Paper 22521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shahriar, Shawon Muhammad & Alam, Md. Mahmudul & Said, Jamaliah & Monzur-E-Elahi, Mohammad, 2019. "Waqf as a Tool for Rendering Social Welfare Services in the Social Entrepreneurship Context," SocArXiv 8bfjy, Center for Open Science.
- Miguel Poiares Maduro & Giulio Pasi & Gianluca Misuraca, 2018. "Social Impact Investment in the EU. Financing strategies and outcome oriented approaches for social policy innovation: narratives, experiences, and recommendations," JRC Working Papers JRC111373, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Szabo, Gabor G. & Baranyai, Zsolt & Takacs, Istvan, 2011. "The Importance and Role of Trust in Agricultural Co-operation – Some Empirical Experiences from Hungary," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116068, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Katona-Kovacs, Judit, 2014. "Where to put the focus in rural development? Changing the focus from funding to learning," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(1), pages 1-8, April.
- Kovács, Zoltán, 2017. "Moral Hazard In Producer Organizations - Some Experiences Of An Empirical Survey," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 10(4-5), April.
- Jason S. Spicer, 2020. "Worker and Community Ownership as an Economic Development Strategy: Innovative Rebirth or Tired Retread of a Failed Idea?," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 34(4), pages 325-342, November.
- Pollermann, Kim & Raue, Petra & Schnaut, Gitta, 2014. "Multi-level Governance in rural development: Analysing experiences from LEADER for a Community-Led Local Development (CLLD)," EconStor Conference Papers 104063, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Jan Falkowski & Pavel Ciaian, 2016. "Factors Supporting the Development of Producer Organizations and their Impacts in the Light of Ongoing Changes in Food Supply Chains: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC101617, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa142:170295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.