Altruism and the "metaphorical model"
[Altruisme et modèle métaphorique]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Unknown, 1992. "Book Reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(3), pages 1-13, December.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1978. "Altruism, Meanness, and Other Potentially Strategic Behaviors," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(2), pages 229-230, May.
- SALMON, Pierre, 1987. "Modèles, théories et arguments en économique," Institut des Mathématiques Economiques – Document de travail de l’I.M.E. (1974-1993) 100, Institut des Mathématiques Economiques. LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Unknown, 1992. "Book Reviews," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(02-1), pages 1-8, February.
- Wintrobe, Ronald, 1983. "Taxing Altruism," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(2), pages 255-270, April.
- Hochman, Harold M. & Nitzan, Shmuel, 1985. "Concepts of extended preference," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 161-176, June.
- Unknown, 1992. "Book Reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(1), pages 1-7, April.
- Unknown, 1992. "Book Reviews," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 7, pages 1-10.
- Rosenberg, Alexander, 1988. "Economics is Too Important to Be Left to the Rhetoricians," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 129-149, April.
- Tullock, Gordon, 1977. "Economics and Sociobiology: A Comment," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 502-506, June.
- N/A, 1992. "Book Review: Indian Books of the Quarter," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 48(1-2), pages 142-144, January.
- Unknown, 1992. "Book Reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(2), pages 1-17, August.
- Christopher Freeman, 1991. "Innovation, Changes of Techno-Economic Paradigm and Biological Analogies in Economics," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(2), pages 211-232.
- Akerlof,George A., 1984. "An Economic Theorist's Book of Tales," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521269339.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement; administration; business studies; metaphor; altruisme; métaphore; modèle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01527278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.