Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dunn, John R., 1988. "Basic Cooperative Principles and Their Relationship to Selected Practices," Journal of Agricultural Cooperation, National Council of Farmer Cooperatives, vol. 3.
- John G. Craig, 1975. "Democratic Control In Insurance Co-Operatives," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 187-200, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Smith & J Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Supriya Krishnamurthy, 2003.
"Statistical theory of the continuous double auction,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 481-514.
- Eric Smith & J. Doyne Farmer & Laszlo Gillemot & Supriya Krishnamurthy, 2002. "Statistical theory of the continuous double auction," Papers cond-mat/0210475, arXiv.org.
- Corinne Duverger, 1993.
"Altruism and the "metaphorical model"
[Altruisme et modèle métaphorique]," Working Papers hal-01527278, HAL.
- He Keqiang & Du Wen & Zhang Shengqian & Lu Yaoru, 2010. "Analysis on the Rational Exploitation and Regulatory Storage of Karst Water Resources in the Central-South Region of Shandong Province, China," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(2), pages 349-362, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joagco:46290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.