Rice husk gasification for electricity generation in Cambodia in December 2014
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hong Nam Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2014. "Rice husk gasification for electricity generation in Cambodia in December 2014," CIRED Working Papers hal-01107615, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shackley, Simon & Carter, Sarah & Knowles, Tony & Middelink, Erik & Haefele, Stephan & Sohi, Saran & Cross, Andrew & Haszeldine, Stuart, 2012. "Sustainable gasification–biochar systems? A case-study of rice-husk gasification in Cambodia, Part I: Context, chemical properties, environmental and health and safety issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 49-58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong Nam Nguyen & Hoai-Son Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Laurent van de Steene, 2016.
"Biomass gasification in Southeast Asia: Factors influencing technology adoption in Cambodia,"
CIRED Working Papers
- Hong Nam Nguyen & Hoai-Son Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong & Laurent van de Steene, 2016. "Biomass gasification in Southeast Asia: Factors influencing technology adoption in Cambodia," Working Papers hal-01422206, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Pode, Ramchandra, 2016. "Potential applications of rice husk ash waste from rice husk biomass power plant," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1468-1485.
- Field, John L. & Tanger, Paul & Shackley, Simon J. & Haefele, Stephan M., 2016. "Agricultural residue gasification for low-cost, low-carbon decentralized power: An empirical case study in Cambodia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 612-624.
- Ndindeng, Sali Atanga & Wopereis, Marco & Sanyang, Sidi & Futakuchi, Koichi, 2019. "Evaluation of fan-assisted rice husk fuelled gasifier cookstoves for application in sub-Sahara Africa," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 924-935.
- Kambo, Harpreet Singh & Dutta, Animesh, 2015. "A comparative review of biochar and hydrochar in terms of production, physico-chemical properties and applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 359-378.
- Kwofie, E.M. & Ngadi, M., 2016. "Sustainable energy supply for local rice parboiling in West Africa: The potential of rice husk," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1409-1418.
- Theeba Manickam & Gerard Cornelissen & Robert T. Bachmann & Illani Z. Ibrahim & Jan Mulder & Sarah E. Hale, 2015. "Biochar Application in Malaysian Sandy and Acid Sulfate Soils: Soil Amelioration Effects and Improved Crop Production over Two Cropping Seasons," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-15, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16756-16770:d:60882 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadaleti, Willian Cézar, 2019. "Utilization of residues from rice parboiling industries in southern Brazil for biogas and hydrogen-syngas generation: Heat, electricity and energy planning," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 55-72.
- Bazargan, Alireza & Bazargan, Majid & McKay, Gordon, 2015. "Optimization of rice husk pretreatment for energy production," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 512-520.
- Pode, Ramchandra & Diouf, Boucar & Pode, Gayatri, 2015. "Sustainable rural electrification using rice husk biomass energy: A case study of Cambodia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 530-542.
More about this item
Keywordscambodia; rice husk; bioenergy; gasification;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-01107615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CCSD (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.