Firm's Network versus Board Members' Network: Who to Appoint?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver, 1995. "Corporate Governance: Some Theory and Implications," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(430), pages 678-689, May.
- Deng, Ke & Zhao, Heping & Li, Dejun, 2007. "Effect of node deleting on network structure," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(2), pages 714-726.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2003. "Le point sur... les réseaux d'administrateurs et de dirigeants," Working Papers CREGO 1030801, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Laurence Godard & Alain Schatt, 2004.
"Les déterminants de la "qualité" des conseils d'administration français,"
Working Papers CREGO
1040603, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Laurence Godard & Alain Schatt, 2005. "Les déterminants de la « qualité » des conseils d'administration français," Post-Print halshs-00008411, HAL.
- Laurence Godard & Alain Schatt, 2005. "Les déterminants de la qualité des conseils d'administration français," Post-Print hal-00440111, HAL.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers, 2007. "Meeting Strangers and Friends of Friends: How Random Are Social Networks?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(3), pages 890-915, June.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; outside directors; networks of directors;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00829905. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.