Sharing Water from many Rivers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rébillé, Yann & Richefort, Lionel, 2014.
"Equilibrium existence and uniqueness in network games with additive preferences,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 601-606.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2012. "Equilibrium Existence and Uniqueness In Network Games with Additive Preferences," Working Papers hal-00732962, HAL.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2015. "Influence and Social Tragedy in Networks," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 125(6), pages 811-833.
- Alcalde-Unzu, Jorge & Gómez-Rúa, María & Molis, Elena, 2015.
"Sharing the costs of cleaning a river: the Upstream Responsibility rule,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 134-150.
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Maria Gomez-Rua & Elena Molis, 2013. "Sharing the costs of cleaning a river: the Upstream Responsibility rule," ThE Papers 13/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & María Gómez-Rúa & Elena Molis, 2013. "Sharing the costs of cleaning a river: the Upstream Responsibility rule," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1301, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
More about this item
Keywordsflowing water; network of sources; equilibrium effects; efficiency effects; optimal tax;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00678997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .