Competition, R&D, and the cost of innovation: evidence for France
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Askenazy & Christophe Cahn & Delphine Irac, 2013. "Competition, R&D, and the cost of innovation: evidence for France," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 293-311, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn & Annika Pfister, 2017.
"Product Market Competition and Employer Provided Training in Germany,"
Research Papers in Economics
2017-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Pfister, Annika, 2017. "Product Market Competition and Employer Provided Training in Germany," GLO Discussion Paper Series 122, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Pfister, Annika, 2017. "Product Market Competition and Employer Provided Training in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11054, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liliana Varela, 2018.
"Reallocation, Competition, and Productivity: Evidence from a Financial Liberalization Episode,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 85(2), pages 1279-1313.
- Liliana Varela, 2015. "Reallocation, Competition and Productivity: Evidence from a Financial Liberalization Episode," Working Papers 2015-042-23, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Liliana Varela, 2015. "Reallocation, Competition and Productivity: Evidence from a Financial Liberalization Episode," 2015 Meeting Papers 225, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bettina Becker, 2013. "The Determinants of R&D Investment: A Survey of the Empirical Research," Discussion Paper Series 2013_09, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2013.
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:4:p:1032-1053. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:pseose:hal-00812892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.