The effect of bank ownership and deposit insurance on monetary policy transmission
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmet F. Aysan & Mustafa Disli & Huseyin Ozturk, 2017. "Bank Lending Channel In A Dual Banking System:Why Are Islamic Banks So Responsive?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/938, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:3:p:325-338 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brei, Michael & Schclarek, Alfredo, 2015.
"A theoretical model of bank lending: Does ownership matter in times of crisis?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 298-307.
- Michael Brei & Alfredo Schclarek Curutchet, 2015. "A theoretical model of bank lending: does ownership matter in times of crisis?," Post-Print hal-01410624, HAL.
- Becker, Christian & Ossandon Busch, Matias & Tonzer, Lena, 2017. "Macroprudential policy and intra-group dynamics: The effects of reserve requirements in Brazil," IWH Discussion Papers 21/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Voutsinas, Konstantinos & Werner, Richard A., 2011. "New evidence on the effectiveness of "Quantitative Easing" in Japan," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/30, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
More about this item
KeywordsState-owned banks; deposit insurance; monetary policy transmission;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00908863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.