Long term care: the state and the family
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cigno, A., 2016.
"Conflict and Cooperation Within the Family, and Between the State and the Family, in the Provision of Old-Age Security,"
Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, in: Piggott, John & Woodland, Alan (ed.),Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 609-660,
- Alessandro Cigno, 2014. "Conflict and Cooperation within the Family, and between the State and the Family, in the Provision of Old-Age Security," CHILD Working Papers Series 22, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre & PONTHIERE, Grégory, 2012. "The economics of long-term care: a survey," CORE Discussion Papers 2012030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pestieau, Pierre & Ponthiere, Gregory, 2016.
"Long-term care and births timing,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 340-357.
- Pestieau, P. & Ponthiere, G., 2015. "Long-Term Care and Births Timing," CORE Discussion Papers 2015026, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2016. "Long-term care and births timing," Post-Print halshs-01509670, HAL.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "Long-term care and births timing," Working Papers halshs-01131236, HAL.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2016. "Long-term care and births timing," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01509670, HAL.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2015. "Long-term care and births timing," PSE Working Papers halshs-01131236, HAL.
- Pestieau, Pierre & Ponthiere, Gregory, 2016. "Long-Term Care and Births Timing," CEPR Discussion Papers 11370, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00754143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.