Sport spectacle et contrôle de gestion : utopie ou réalité ? Etude des clubs de football professionnel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- El-Hodiri, Mohamed & Quirk, James, 1971. "An Economic Model of a Professional Sports League," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(6), pages 1302-1319, Nov.-Dec..
- Peter J. Sloane, 2000. "The Regulation of Professional Team Sports," IASE Conference Papers 0003, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Thomas Hoehn & Stefan Szymanski, 1999. "The Americanization of European football," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 203-240, April.
- Stéphanie Chatelain, 1998. "Du budget administratif au budget outil de gestion. Le cas des musées français," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(3), pages 5-33, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Meyssonnier & Myriam Mincheneau, 2014. "Le contrôle de gestion des clubs de football professionnel," Working Papers hal-00936874, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordssport spectacle; aléas du jeu; contrôle de gestion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00587514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.