Automatisation des tableaux de bord et cohérence du contrôle de gestion : à propos de deux cas
This paper introduces the results of an exploratory field research about the relations between the automation of dashboards and the coherence of management control. We study these relations with industrial firm and bank’s examples standing out the sharing of the representations and the coherence of the behaviours. It brings out that the formalization’s increase doesn’t create more rigidity but on the contrary produces more dynamics or continuity and permanence. However, the results point out as well the limit of an automatic management of the coherence because information about long-term adaptation of the firm seems difficult to automate.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2007|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilité Contrôle Audit, Association Francophone de Comptabilité, 2007, 13 (2), pp.75-96|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00260592|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Agency Problems and Residual Claims," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 327-349, June.
- Richard O. Mason & Ian I. Mitroff, 1973. "A Program for Research on Management Information Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(5), pages 475-487, January.
- Gérard Charreaux, 1998. "La théorie positive de l'agence:lecture et relectures..," Working Papers CREGO 0980901, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.