Stochastic Risk vs. Policy Oriented Uncertainties: The Case of the Alpine Crossings
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maggi, Rico, 1992. "Swiss transport policy for Europe? Federalism and the dominance of local issues," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 193-198, March.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Bruzelius, Nils & Flyvbjerg, Bent & Rothengatter, Werner, 2002. "Big decisions, big risks. Improving accountability in mega projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 143-154, April.
- Xuehao Chu & Steven Polzin, 2000. "Timing rules for major transportation investments," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 201-219, May.
- Arrow, Kenneth J & Lind, Robert C, 1970. "Uncertainty and the Evaluation of Public Investment Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 364-378, June.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk; uncertainty; traffic forecasting; Monte Carlo simulation; transport policy; Strategic models; Alpine crossings;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00095852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .