Does gender diversity on corporate boards increase risk-taking?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farzan Yahya & Ghulam Abbas & Ammar Ahmed & Muhammad Sadiq Hashmi, 2020. "Restrictive and Supportive Mechanisms for Female Directorsâ€™ Risk-Averse Behavior: Evidence From South Asian Health Care Industry," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, October.
- Poletti-Hughes, Jannine & Briano-Turrent, Guadalupe C., 2019. "Gender diversity on the board of directors and corporate risk: A behavioural agency theory perspective," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 80-90.
- Ankur Shukla & Narayanasamy Sivasankaran & Prakash Singh & Ayyaluswamy Kanagaraj & Shibashish Chakraborty, 2021. "Do Women Directors Impact the Risk and Return of Indian Banks?," IIM Kozhikode Society & Management Review, , vol. 10(1), pages 44-65, January.
- Maria Giuseppina Bruna & Rey Dang & Marie-José Scotto & Aymen Ammari, 2019. "Does board gender diversity affect firm risk-taking? Evidence from the French stock market," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 23(4), pages 915-938, December.
- Nguyen, Thi Hong Hanh & Ntim, Collins G. & Malagila, John K., 2020. "Women on corporate boards and corporate financial and non-financial performance: A systematic literature review and future research agenda," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Sabeeh Ullah & Yasir Kamal, 2017. "Board Characteristics, Political Connections, and Corporate Cash Holdings: The Role of Firm Size and Political Regime," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 9(1), pages 157-179, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02015753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.