Independence and trade: new evidence from French colonial trade data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José de Sousa & Julie Lochard, 2008.
"Trade and colonial status,"
- De Sousa, José & Lochard, Julie, 2010. "Trade and Colonial Status," Working Papers 210388, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- José De Sousa & Julie Lochard, 2010. "Trade and Colonial Status," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-12, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001.
"The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1369-1401, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2000. "The Colonial Origins of Comparative Development: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 7771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José de Sousa & Olivier Lamotte, 2007. "Does political disintegration lead to trade disintegration?," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 15, pages 825-843, October.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; French Empire; Decolonization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01609979. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .