Analyse Des Dispositifs D'Evaluation De La « Recherche » Des Analystes, Une Cle D'Entree Dans Les Coulisses Des Marches Financiers
Crossing the accounting, tensions about the questions of the fair value, point out the importance of the work, so called “research”, made by the financial analysts. This paper, in a comprehension manner, explores the social construction at work about their training of judgment. It aims to raise more specially, the question of the tools of evaluation of the financial analysts themselves. The tools of evaluation can be seen as keys likely to understand official but also informal functions that the financial analysts perform in their community of belonging.
|Date of creation:||10 May 2010|
|Publication status:||Published in Crises et nouvelles problématiques de la Valeur, May 2010, Nice, France. pp.CD-ROM, 2010|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00479539|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stickel, Scott E, 1992. " Reputation and Performance among Security Analysts," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1811-1836, December.
- John Holland, 1998. "Influence and Intervention by Financial Institutions in their Investee Companies," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 249-264, October.
- Michaely, Roni & Womack, Kent L, 1999. "Conflict of Interest and the Credibility of Underwriter Analyst Recommendations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(4), pages 653-686.
- Fogarty, Timothy J. & Rogers, Rodney K., 2005. "Financial analysts' reports: an extended institutional theory evaluation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 331-356, May.
- Ramnath, Sundaresh & Rock, Steve & Shane, Philip, 2008. "The financial analyst forecasting literature: A taxonomy with suggestions for further research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 34-75.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00479539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.