Gestion du problème de changement climatique
Climate change is characterized by large uncertainties. Therefore, we formulate the main question of our paper: how to account for uncertainties in the decision to prevent climate change? The economics of environment and natural resources would help us to establish an economic thinking, able to reflect the many dimensions of the problem.
|Date of creation:||15 Jun 2009|
|Publication status:||Published in cinquième colloque international sur le Thème : "Energie, Changements Climatiques et Développement Durable", Jun 2009, Hammamet, Tunisia|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00476277|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John P. Weyant, 1993. "Costs of Reducing Global Carbon Emissions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 27-46, Fall.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1993. "Global Environmental Risks," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 65-86, Fall.
- Henry, Claude, 1974. "Investment Decisions Under Uncertainty: The "Irreversibility Effect."," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1006-1012, December.
- Richard Schmalensee, 1993. "Symposium on Global Climate Change," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 3-10, Fall.
- Maddison, David & Bigano, Andrea, 2003. "The amenity value of the Italian climate," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 319-332, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00476277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.