The influence of knowledge in the replication of routines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2012. "Evolution of Individual and Organizational Knowledge: Exploring Some Motivational Triggers Enabling Change," Chapters,in: Handbook of Knowledge and Economics, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lazaric, Nathalie, 2011.
"Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical and analytical contributions,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 147-156, June.
- Nathalie Lazaric, 2011. "Organizational routines and cognition: an introduction to empirical an analytical contributions," Post-Print hal-00599719, HAL.
- Cegarra-Navarro, Juan-Gabriel & Eldridge, Stephen & Wensley, Anthony K.P., 2014. "Counter-knowledge and realised absorptive capacity," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 165-176.
- Markus C. Becker & Nathalie Lazaric & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2005.
"Applying organizational routines in understanding organizational change,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(5), pages 775-791, October.
- Markus Becker & Nathalie Lazaric & Richard Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2005. "Applying Organizational Routines in understanding organizational change," Post-Print hal-00457068, HAL.
- Richard Arena & Agnès Festré & Nathalie Lazaric (ed.), 2012. "Handbook of Knowledge and Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3101, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00457124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .