Optimal resource extraction contract with adverse selection
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Ing, 2016. "Adverse selection, commitment and exhaustible resource taxation," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/263, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2014.
"Spatial concessions with limited tenure,"
- Christopher Costello & Nicolas Quérou & Agnès Tomini, 2015. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Post-Print hal-01658863, HAL.
- Nicolas Querou & Agnes Tomini & Christopher Costello, 2016. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Working Papers 01-16, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
- Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini & Christopher Costello, 2017. "Spatial concessions with limited tenure," Working Papers hal-01593894, HAL.
- Scandizzo, Pasquale L. & Ventura, Marco, 2010. "Sharing risk through concession contracts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 363-370, November.
- Calvo, Jorge Andrés Perdomo & Pérez, Ana María Jaramillo, 2016. "Optimal extraction policy when the environmental and social costs of the opencast coal mining activity are internalized: Mining District of the Department of El Cesar (Colombia) case study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 159-166.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:2018:i:132:p:81-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Martimort & Jerome Pouyet & Francesco Ricci, 2018.
"Contracts for the Management of a Non-Renewable Resource under Asymmetric Information and Structural Price Breaks,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 132, pages 81-103.
- David Martimort & Jérôme Pouyet & Francesco Ricci, 2018. "Contracts for the Management of a Non-Renewable Resource under Asymmetric Information and Structural Price Breaks," Post-Print hal-02057380, HAL.
- François Castonguay & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Resource Agency Relationship with Privately Known Exploration and Extraction Costs," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-56, CIRANO.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:10:p:2943-:d:233766 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00448793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.