Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Robin & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00706791, HAL.
- Stéphane Robin & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism : Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 1207, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Robin, Stéphane R. & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stéphane Robin & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1997. "Equilibrium Binding Agreements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 30-78, March.
- Diamantoudi, Effrosyni & Xue, Licun, 2007.
"Coalitions, agreements and efficiency,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 105-125, September.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Licun Xue, "undated". "Coalitions, Agreements and Efficiency," Economics Working Papers 2002-9, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- DIAMANTOUDI, Effrosyni & XUE, Licun, 2002. "Coalitions, agreements and efficiency," CORE Discussion Papers 2002047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Lehrer, Ehud, 1991. "Global Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 129-147.
- Michel Grabisch, 2010. "The lattice of embedded subsets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00457827, HAL.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008.
"Marginal Contributions and Externalities in the Value,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1413-1436, November.
- Clippel, Geoffroy de & Serrano, Roberto, 2005. "Marginal contributions and externalities in the value," UC3M Working papers. Economics we057339, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2005. "Marginal Contributions and Externalities in the Value," Working Papers 2005-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Marginal contributions and externalities in the value," Working Papers 2007-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Bloch, Francis, 1996. "Sequential Formation of Coalitions in Games with Externalities and Fixed Payoff Division," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 90-123, May.
- Bolger, E M, 1989. "A Set of Axioms for a Value for Partition Function Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 18(1), pages 37-44.
- Macho-Stadler, Ines & Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2007. "Sharing the surplus: An extension of the Shapley value for environments with externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 339-356, July.
- Yukihiko Funaki & Takehiko Yamato, 1999. "The core of an economy with a common pool resource: A partition function form approach," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 28(2), pages 157-171.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsIngratiation; opinion conformity; favoritism; discrimination; social distance; experiment;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00694160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.