Ingratiation and Favoritism : Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stéphane Robin & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00706791, HAL.
- Stéphane Robin & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Stéphane Robin & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Marie Claire Villeval, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00694160, HAL.
- Robin, Stéphane R. & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2012. "Ingratiation and Favoritism: Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 6530, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsIngratiation; opinion conformity; favoritism; discrimination; social distance; experiment;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-05-15 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2012-05-15 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2012-05-15 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .