DRG systems and similar patient classification systems in Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Conrad Kobel & Josselin Thuilliez & Martine Bellanger & Karl-Peter Pfeiffer, 2011. "DRG systems and similar patient classification systems in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00643049, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conrad Kobel & Engelbert Theurl, 2013. "Hospital specialisation within a DRG-Framework: The Austrian Case," Working Papers 2013-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Klein-Hitpaß, Uwe & Scheller-Kreinsen, David, 2015. "Policy trends and reforms in the German DRG-based hospital payment system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 252-257.
- Jackson, Terri & Dimitropoulos, Vera & Madden, Richard & Gillett, Steve, 2015. "Australian diagnosis related groups: Drivers of complexity adjustment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(11), pages 1433-1441.
- Stefan Meyer, 2015. "Payment schemes and cost efficiency: evidence from Swiss public hospitals," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 73-97, March.
- Jacobs, Rowena & Chalkley, Martin & Böhnke, Jan R. & Clark, Michael & Moran, Valerie & Aragón, M. J., 2019. "Measuring the activity of mental health services in England: variation in categorising activity for payment purposes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101333, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daidone, Silvio & Street, Andrew, 2013. "How much should be paid for specialised treatment?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 110-118.
- Medin, Emma & Häkkinen, Unto & Linna, Miika & Anthun, Kjartan S. & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Rehnberg, Clas, 2013. "International hospital productivity comparison: Experiences from the Nordic countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 80-87.
- Nils Gutacker & Andrew Street, 2018. "Multidimensional performance assessment of public sector organisations using dominance criteria," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 13-27, February.
- Siok Tan & Leona Hakkaart-van Roijen & B. Ineveld & W. Redekop, 2013. "Explaining length of stay variation of episodes of care in the Netherlands," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(6), pages 919-927, December.
- Brammli-Greenberg, Shuli & Waitzberg, Ruth & Perman, Vadim & Gamzu, Ronni, 2016. "Why and how did Israel adopt activity-based hospital payment? The Procedure-Related Group incremental reform," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(10), pages 1171-1176.
- Häkkinen, Unto & Iversen, Tor & Peltola, Mikko & Seppälä, Timo T. & Malmivaara, Antti & Belicza, Éva & Fattore, Giovanni & Numerato, Dino & Heijink, Richard & Medin, Emma & Rehnberg, Clas, 2013. "Health care performance comparison using a disease-based approach: The EuroHOPE project," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 100-109.
- Chanturidze, Tata & Esau, Mike & Hölzer, Simon & Richardson, Erica, 2016. "Introducing Diagnosis-Related Groups in Kazakhstan: Evolution, achievements, and challenges," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(9), pages 987-991.
- Polyzos, Nikolaos & Karanikas, Haralampos & Thireos, Eleftherios & Kastanioti, Catherine & Kontodimopoulos, Nick, 2013. "Reforming reimbursement of public hospitals in Greece during the economic crisis: Implementation of a DRG system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 14-22.
More about this item
KeywordsDiagnosis-Related Groups; Patient classification systems; Europe;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00643049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.