Health care performance comparison using a disease-based approach: The EuroHOPE project
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lamers, Leida M. & van Vliet, Rene C. J. A., 2004. "The Pharmacy-based Cost Group model: validating and adjusting the classification of medications for chronic conditions to the Dutch situation," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 113-121, April.
- Wray, Nelda P. & Ashton, Carol M. & Kuykendall, David H. & Hollingsworth, John C., 1995. "Using administrative databases to evaluate the quality of medical care: A conceptual framework," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(12), pages 1707-1715, June.
- Claudia Geue & James Lewsey & Paula Lorgelly & Lindsay Govan & Carole Hart & Andrew Briggs, 2012. "Spoilt For Choice: Implications Of Using Alternative Methods Of Costing Hospital Episode Statistics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(10), pages 1201-1216, October.
- Jonas Schreyögg & Tom Stargardt & Oliver Tiemann, 2011. "Costs and quality of hospitals in different health care systems: a multi‐level approach with propensity score matching," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Conrad Kobel & Josselin Thuilliez & Martine Bellanger & Karl-Peter Pfeiffer, 2011. "DRG systems and similar patient classification systems in Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00643049, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carinci, Fabrizio, 2015. "Essential levels of health information in Europe: An action plan for a coherent and sustainable infrastructure," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(4), pages 530-538.
- Häkkinen, Unto & Rosenqvist, Gunnar & Peltola, Mikko & Kapiainen, Satu & Rättö, Hanna & Cots, Francesc & Geissler, Alexander & Or, Zeynep & Serdén, Lisbeth & Sund, Reijo, 2014. "Quality, cost, and their trade-off in treating AMI and stroke patients in European hospitals," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 15-27.
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance measurement; Health care; Disease-based approach; Episode; Outcome; Cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:112:y:2013:i:1:p:100-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.