Exponential smoothing and non-negative data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Snyder, Ralph D. & Ord, J. Keith & Beaumont, Adrian, 2012. "Forecasting the intermittent demand for slow-moving inventories: A modelling approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 485-496.
- Ralph D. Snyder & J. Keith Ord & Adrian Beaumont, 2010.
"Forecasting the Intermittent Demand for Slow-Moving Items,"
2010-003, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting, revised Mar 2011.
- Keith Ord & Ralph Snyder & Adrian Beaumont, 2010. "Forecasting the Intermittent Demand for Slow-Moving Items," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Svetunkov, Ivan & Boylan, John Edward, 2017. "Multiplicative state-space models for intermittent time series," MPRA Paper 82487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Silva, Ashton J, 2010. "Forecasting Australian Macroeconomic variables, evaluating innovations state space approaches," MPRA Paper 27411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alysha M De Livera, 2010. "Automatic forecasting with a modified exponential smoothing state space framework," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
Keywordsforecasting; time series; exponential smoothing; positive-valued processes; seasonality; state space models.;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2009-05-23 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2009-05-23 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FOR-2009-05-23 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gwc:wpaper:2008-003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tara M. Sinclair). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.