Report NEP-ETS-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad Akram & Rob J Hyndman & J. Keith Ord, 2008. "Exponential smoothing and non-negative data," Working Papers 2008-003, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Ahlgren, Niklas & Juselius, Mikael, 2009. "Tests for Cointegration Rank and the Initial Condition," Working Papers 539, Hanken School of Economics.
- Richard T. Baille & Claudio Morana, 2009. "Investigating Inflation Dynamics and Structural Change with an Adaptive ARFIMA Approach," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 06-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2009. "Cointegration in a historical perspective," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-08, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Alin T Mirestean & Charalambos G Tsangarides & Huigang Chen, 2009. "Limited Information Bayesian Model Averaging for Dynamic Panels with Short Time Periods," IMF Working Papers 09/74, International Monetary Fund.
- J. Piplack & M. Beine & B. Candelon, 2009. "Comovements of Returns and Volatility in International Stock Markets: A High-Frequency Approach," Working Papers 09-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Lanouar Charfeddine & Dominique Guegan, 2009. "Breaks or long memory behaviour: An empirical investigation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09022, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dominique Guegan & Zhiping Lu, 2009. "Wavelet method for locally stationary seasonal long memory processes," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2009. "Dynamic Misspecification in Nonparametric Cointegrating Regression," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 2-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.