Report NEP-FOR-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muhammad Akram & Rob J Hyndman & J. Keith Ord, 2008. "Exponential smoothing and non-negative data," Working Papers 2008-003, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. "Using Large Data Sets to Forecast Housing Prices: A Case Study of Twenty US States," Working Papers 0916, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2009. "Evaluating Short-Run Forecasting Properties of the KOF Employment Indicator for Switzerland in Real Time," KOF Working papers 09-226, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- J. Piplack, 2009. "Estimating and Forecasting Asset Volatility and Its Volatility: A Markov-Switching Range Model," Working Papers 09-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Jose Angelo Divino & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Modelling Sustainable International Tourism Demand to the Brazilian Amazon," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0913, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Antonio Lijoi & Igor Pruenster & Stephen G. Walker, 2008. "Bayesian nonparametric estimators derived from conditional Gibbs structures," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 06-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lönnbark, Carl, 2009. "On risk prediction," Umeå Economic Studies 770, Umeå University, Department of Economics.