Corporate Takeovers in the Laboratory when Shareholders Own More than One Share
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Cadsby, C Bram & Maynes, Elizabeth, 1998. "Corporate Takeovers in the Laboratory When Shareholders Own More Than One Share," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(4), pages 537-572, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mike Burkart & Denis Gromb & Fausto Panunzi, 2006.
"Minority Blocks and Takeover Premia,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 162(1), pages 32-49, March.
- Fausto Panunzi & Denis Gromb & Mike Burkart, 2005. "Minority Blocks And Takeover Premia," FMG Discussion Papers dp544, Financial Markets Group.
- Burkart, Mike & Gromb, Denis & Panunzi, Fausto, 2006. "Minority blocks and takeover premia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69546, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Burkart, Mike & Gromb, Denis & Panunzi, Fausto, 2005. "Minority Blocks and Takeover Premia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burkart, Mike & Gromb, Denis & Panunzi, Fausto, 2005. "Minority blocks and takeover premia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24663, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2016.
"Full agreement and the provision of threshold public goods,"
Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 205-233, January.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2011. "Full agreement and the provision of threshold public goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ann B. Gillette & Thomas H. Noe, 2000. "If at first you don't succeed: an experimental investigation of the impact of repetition options on corporate takeovers," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Scott Barrett, 2007. "The Smallpox Eradication Game," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 179-207, January.
- Edward Cartwright & Anna Stepanova, 2017.
"Efficiency in a forced contribution threshold public good game,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 46(4), pages 1163-1191, November.
- Edward Cartwright & Anna Stepanova, 2015. "Efficiency in a forced contribution threshold public good game," Studies in Economics 1506, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Bram Cadsby, C. & Maynes, Elizabeth, 2005. "Gender, risk aversion, and the drawing power of equilibrium in an experimental corporate takeover game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 39-59, January.
More about this item
KeywordsTAKEOVERS ; GAME THEORY ; SHARES;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gue:guelph:1998-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Kosempel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degueca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.