The Typology of Parental Engagement and its Relationship with the Typology of Teaching Practices, Student Motivation, Self-Concept and Academic Achievement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aqeel Khan, 2013. "Predictors of Positive Psychological Strengths and Subjective Well-Being Among North Indian Adolescents: Role of Mentoring and Educational Encouragement," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 1285-1293, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademic Achievement; Motivation; Parental Engagement; Self-Concept; Teaching Practices.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2017-10-08 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2017-10-08 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2017-10-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gtr:gatrjs:jmmr111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Dr. Abd Rahim Mohamad). General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.