Report NEP-URE-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fuess, Roland & Lerbs, Oliver, 2017. "Do Local Governments Tax Homeowner Communities Differently?," Working Papers on Finance 1714, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2017. "Decomposing the Impact of Immigration on House Prices," SERC Discussion Papers 0223, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tommaso Frattini & Elena Meschi, 2017. "The effect of immigrant peers in vocational schools," Working Papers 2017:20, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017. "Synchronicity of real and financial cycles and structural characteristics in EU countries," CEIS Research Paper 414, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 25 Sep 2017.
- Büttner, Thiess, 2017. "Welfare Cost of the Real Estate Transfer Tax," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168308, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Girum Abebe & Stefano Caria & Marcel Fafchamps & Paolo Falco & Simon Franklin & Simon Quinn, 2017. "Anonymity or Distance? Job Search and Labour Market Exclusion in a Growing African City," SERC Discussion Papers 0224, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Frondel, Manuel & Gerster, Andreas & Vance, Colin, 2017. "The power of mandatory quality disclosure: Evidence from the German housing market," Ruhr Economic Papers 684, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2017. "Preference intensity representation and revelation," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201716, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 01 Jun 2019.
- Susanne Kuger & Jan Marcus & C. Katharina Spiess, 2017. "Does Quality of Early Childhood Education and Care Affect the Home Learning Environment of Children?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1687, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Neeraj Baruah & Amanda Dahlstrand-Rudin & Guy Michaels & Dzhamilya Nigmatulina & Ferdinand Rauch & Tanner Regan, 2017. "Planning Ahead for Better Neighborhoods: Long Run Evidence from Tanzania," SERC Discussion Papers 0222, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mulyadi, 2017. "Economic Speculative Motives in Selling Relocation Houses and the Provision of Assets for Urban Settlements," GATR Journals gjbssr463, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Daichi Shimamoto & Yasuyuki Todo & Yu Ri Kim & Petr Matous, 2017. "Identifying and Decomposing Peer Effects on Decision-Making Using a Randomized Controlled Trial," Working Papers 1704, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Asmus Zoch, 2017. "The effect of neighbourhoods and school quality on education and labour market outcomes in South Africa," Working Papers 08/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Dorothee Bohle, 2017. "Mortgaging Europe’s periphery," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 124, European Institute, LSE.
- Ida Johnsson & Hyungsik Roger Moon, 2017. "Estimation of Peer Effects in Endogenous Social Networks: Control Function Approach," Papers 1709.10024, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Galbiati, Roberto & Ouss, Aurélie & Philippe, Arnaud, 2017. "Jobs, News and Re-offending after Incarceration," IAST Working Papers 17-71, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Philippe, Arnaud, 2017. "Incarcerate one to calm the others? Spillover effects of incarceration among criminal groups: Job Maket Paper," IAST Working Papers 17-70, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Niu, Honglei & Lekse, William, 2017. "Carbon emission effect of urbanization at regional level: Empirical evidence from China," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-62, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Kuehnle, Daniel & Oberfichtner, Michael, 2017. "Does early child care attendance influence children's cognitive and non-cognitive skill development?," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168241, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nor Aniza Ahmad, 2016. "The Typology of Parental Engagement and its Relationship with the Typology of Teaching Practices, Student Motivation, Self-Concept and Academic Achievement," GATR Journals jmmr111, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Yang Hu & Les Oxley, 2017. "Bubble Contagion: Evidence from Japan's Asset Price Bubble of the 1980-90s," Working Papers in Economics 17/20, University of Waikato.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Alexander Klein, Alexander, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 339, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Krishna Dasaratha, 2017. "Distributions of Centrality on Networks," Papers 1709.10402, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Evi Gravitiani, 2017. "Valuing the Economic Impact of Flood Mitigation in Central Java, Indonesia," GATR Journals jber126, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Schnepel, Kevin T. & Schurer, Stefanie, 2017. "Early Life Health Interventions and Childhood Development: Evidence from Special Care Nursery Assignment in Australia’s Northern Territory," VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168240, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christopher F. Goetz, 2017. "The Potential for Using Combined Survey and Administrative Data Sources to Study Internal Labor Migration," Working Papers 17-55, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jean-François BRUN & Tiangboho SANOGO, 2017. "Effect of central transfers on municipalities’ own revenue mobilization: Do conflict and local revenue management matter?," Working Papers 201716, CERDI.
- Mouhcine Guettabi & Alexander James, 2017. "Who Benefits From an Oil Boom? Evidence From a Unique Alaskan Data Set," Working Papers 2017-04, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Aamna Irshad, 2017. "Concept Formation Teaching Model: An Innovation in Teaching," GATR Journals jmmr125, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Joseph J. Capuno, 2017. "Violent conflicts in ARMM: Probing the factors related to local political, identity, and shadow-economy hostilities," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201707, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Hidalgo-Gallego, Soraya & Núñez-Sánchez, Ramón & Coto-Millán, Pablo, 2017. "Spatial non-price competition in port infrastructure services," MPRA Paper 80417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raymond (R.H.J.M.) Gradus & Elbert (E.) Dijkgraaf, 2017. "Dutch Municipalities are Becoming Greener: Some Political and Institutional Explanations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-086/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Irshad Ullah, 2017. "Classroom Arrangement through Computer: A New Approach," GATR Journals gjbssr453, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.