Ethnographic Agency Relationship in The Context of Budget: Portrait of Local Wisdom Harmonization in Bali Pakraman Village
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred Thompson & L. R. Jones, 1986. "Controllership in the public sector," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 547-571.
- JÃ¸rgen GrÃ¸nnegÃ¥rd Christensen, 1992. "Hierarchical and Contractual Approaches to Budgetary Reform," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 4(1), pages 67-91, January.
- Barry Mitnick, 1975. "The theory of agency," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 27-42, December.
- McCubbins, Mathew D & Noll, Roger G & Weingast, Barry R, 1987. "Administrative Procedures as Instruments of Political Control," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 243-277, Fall.
More about this item
KeywordsBudget; Agency Relationship; Village; Bali; Accounting.;
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2017-10-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gtr:gatrjs:afr145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Dr. Abd Rahim Mohamad). General contact details of provider: http://gatrenterprise.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.