Introducing First and Second Generation Biofuels into GTAP Data Base version 7
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Thomas W. Hertel, 2016.
"Confronting the Food–Energy–Environment Trilemma: Global Land Use in the Long Run,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 545-570, March.
- Jevgenijs Steinbuks & Thomas Hertel, 2016. "Confronting the Food–Energy–Environment Trilemma: Global Land Use in the Long Run," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(3), pages 545-570, March.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Hertel, Thomas W., 2014. "Confronting the food-energy-environment trilemma : global land use in the long run," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6928, The World Bank.
- Cai, Yongyang & Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Elliott, Joshua & Hertel, Thomas W., 2014. "The effect of climate and technological uncertainty in crop yields on the optimal path of global land use," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7009, The World Bank.
- Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E., 2014. "Shale oil and gas booms: Consequences for agricultural and biofuel industries," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170238, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-12 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-03-12 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-12 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gta:resmem:3477. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jeremy Douglas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .