Measuring Financial Access
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2008.
"Finance, Financial Sector Policies, and Long-Run Growth,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 28021.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2008. "Finance, financial sector policies, and long-run growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4469, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heenkkenda, Shirantha, 2014. "Inequalities in the Financial Inclusion in Sri Lanka: An Assessment of the Functional Financial Literacy," MPRA Paper 54419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keshav Sood & Shrabani Mukherjee, 2016. "Triggers and Barriers for ‘Exclusion’ To ‘Inclusion’ in the Financial Sector: A Country-Wise Scrutiny," Working Papers 2016-154, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial access; HDI; Development; Developing countries;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gri:epaper:economics:201007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Professor Tom Nguyen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/segriau.html .